How We Help
Former Associate, now an Analyst
Former Associate, now a Consultant
Alfie, now a Senior Associate at KPMG
Kim, now a Tax Associate at Deloitte
Emily, now an Analyst at Accenture
What We Do
upReach deliver a comprehensive professional development programme to students with less-advantaged backgrounds.
Working with our partners, upReach broaden career horizons, raise aspirations and help our Associates better understand different career pathways.
Our professional development programme helps Associates develop the social and cultural capital necessary for success in the graduate labour market. From skills workshops on campus to daily live video forums and dedicated 1-to-1 support, upReach offer a personalised programme of support tailored to the needs of each Associate.
Associates gain professional exposure, from Insight Days and work experience programmes with our partner employers to access to an experienced mentor. Associates applying to our partner employers receive extensive support at every stage of the process to maximise their chances of success.
EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYER OPPORTUNITIES
- 1-2-1 support including CV reviews, application support and mock interviews
- On campus workshops
- Professional mentors
- Exclusive partner events
- Partner Employer application support
- Peer support
- Application drafting and reviewing
- CV reviews
- Mock interviews
- Assessment centre preparation
- Extensive online resources
- Practice Online Tests
- Peer Support
Who We Support
We currently support students from over 40 different universities.
In order to be an upReach Associate, you must
- Have a household income below £42,620
- Have attended UK state schools (only) since age 11 (or since age 14 if you were educated abroad before then)
- Have achieved at least BBB in your top 3 A-Levels or an equivalent qualification (including Access to Higher Education courses)
- Have achieved at least a C in GCSE Maths and English
- Be over 18
- Currently be an undergraduate that is in full-time study at a UK university.*
- Not be studying social work or an NHS funded course (e.g. Nursing)
*If you have completed your undergraduate course of study, or have graduated as of June 2016, then you are not eligible to apply
Interested in becoming an upReach Associate?
Register now – it only takes 30 seconds!
You will need to confirm you meet all the eligibility requirements first by ticking the box on the left-hand side.
Apply for Banking & Finance Springboard